With our management platform, we expand your value chain. As your independent partner, we will take over existing contracts and performances relating to the building and analyse running facility management activities and corresponding business and communication processes in order to increase your capacity to compete in the market.
Together with you, we will set up a made-to-measure concept for the comprehensive management of your property. In outsourcing processes, we can take over already existing organisational forms and, if you wish, also some of your staff members. By this, you will exhaust all the cost saving potentials and will be released from the facility management process as a whole.
With our CAFM system, we unite, manage and optimise your supplier and service contracts. Our supplier network and our know-how combined with functional tendering enable us to continuously improve all the contracts as regards the agreed service level.
Our open-book-policy, the possibility to make win-win-agreements and the use of balance-score-card systems gives you full cost control and transparency about the expenses.
Many of our customers show their appreciation of this trustful cooperation with a long-term partnership – become one of them!
Contact us today
- Administration of all the relevant contracts concerning facility management, technical and infrastructural building management
- Contract management
- Early warning system
- Budgeting and budget control
- Checking and release of invoices
- Writing of collective invoices in every quarter
- Object accounting and reporting
- Functional tendering
- Win-win agreements
- Floor-space management and planning
- Workplace design
- Health and safety
- Reconstruction planning and implementation
- Relocation planning and implementation
- Environment and energy audits
- Sustainability management
- Due diligence in the technical sector
“We feel that the competent, flexible and friendly employees of EUBAG look after us in the best possible way. During many years of cooperation as partners, which covered all the fields of facility management, EUBAG always reacted in a flexible way to realise cost reductions and at the same time comply with our service level agreements.” Günter Haller, Managing Director & Director Channel Programs C.E. STMicroelectronics GmbH